« Home | England level series against India » | Tendulkar out of ODIs against England » | Rahul Dravid appointed captain till World Cup » | Clark drives Aussies to Victory » | Strauss gives England Edge in Mumbai » | Misappropriation of funds during the 1996 World Cup » | Injury Blow for Srilanka » | India retain squad for Mumbai Test » | India to victory Over England in Second Test » | Bond's 5 Wickets seals victory for New Zealand » 

Saturday, March 25, 2006 

Tendulkar rules out retirement

Sachin ruled out his chances of retirement after getting booed by his home fans.He said issue was blown out of proportion by the media.He added that it was small part of the crowd that did this,maximum capacity of Wankade stadium is with me.We need to ignore this and concentrate on cricket.

I think I am middiling the ball great, and from the bottom of my heart I know I am giving 100 percent then why should I think of retirement, the day I think I am not contributing that will be the last day of my cricketing.

Sachin left for London to undergo a surgery on his shoulder.He was accompinied by his wife Anjali.It was Dr. Wallace who had operated on Tendulkar's tennis elbow will be operating him. Because of this sachin has to miss the One day series against England, sachin could also miss the early part of the tour of West Indies, starting on May 18, as it would take at least eight weeks for him to recuperate.

About me

  • I'm phanindra
  • From Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
  • An Alumini of JNTU Hyd into happening IT industry...
My profile

Visitors
Bloggeries Blog Directory BlogRankings.com singapore blog directory blog search directory
Google
 
Web conceptoftheday.blospot.com